12.01.2009

Gobble, Gobble (aka What I Did This Loooong Holiday Weekend) pt. II: More goofing around, and such.

The weekend, continued:

Saturday:
We, stupidly, went to Fry's Electronics in an attempt to spend a 'lil quality time with Pops, but it turned out to be a test in patience and German engineering.

The parking lot was a mind-fuck; it took 10+ minutes to get into the lot, but it turned out THERE WAS A LOT OF OPEN SPACES. Mind. FUCK.

Plus, we didn't really buy anything, except for AA batts and a couple of Air Dusters (nots for huffing, just for cleaning).

To make up for Fry's ass-facey-ness, Jaya and I made fools of ourselves in the (not even full, stupid) parking lot:


It looks like I'm trying to do my best impression of Sasquatch. GRRRRROWR.


9342394809238426th take. Knees were a'cracklin'.






HAHAHAHAH my favorite! She looks like a marionette puppet.


Reach for the STARS!

SUNDAY:
I think I watched the entire 2nd season of Stormchasers on Discovery and YES.  I love youse CRAZAZZZIE tornadoes, lightning storms, and turtle probes (mmm... that sounds creepy out of context).

I.
WAS.
GLUED.

I, in one point in my life, want to have the face-melting honor of seeing (in person), and then describing, a tornado as "beautiful/gorgeous," just like the crazy dudes of Stormchasers. I think that I was soooo taken in because it's almost December here in L.A. and it's, like, 80+ degrees outside. On Saturday, there was a high of 84 degrees! IN DECEMBER.

Plus, we eat some sushi over at Little Tokyo.

Anyway, ENJOY these pictures of the natural phenomenon that has captured my wind-strewn heart:




Images of "GOD'S FINGER" via Google.

blog comments powered by Disqus