12.10.2009

"Is that a muppet face-hug on your... FACE?"

I am ON BOARD with fur collars worn as scarfs. It's like a super-soft muppet (my personal fav is Cookie Monster, natch) is hugging your face.

Ahhhhhh, a face hug from Cookie Monster with a little Grover thrown in IS NOW A DREAM OF MINE.

But since I'm not trolling around Sesame Street anytime soon, I'm going to keep on borrowing my sister's fur collars.

Here are some ladies who wear this look well:


She is ADORABLE. Found on Stockholm Street Style.


A fur collar + Swedish Hasbeens? NIIIICE. Found, I think, on Stil In Berlin.


Found this little lady on wardrobe_remix.
--
Sooo, this is how I wore it:

I was allll KINDS of 90s with my (almost) babydoll dress. wind-strewn hair, and black Docs.


You can find me strutting my shit here.


+Jacket (ohhh, next time leatha): Old Navy.
+Vintage fur scarf: taken off a vintage coat from Mission Thrift Bargain Store.
+Floral dress w/ pockets (or babydoll? ohhh): Salvation Army.
+Grey purse: Joy Gryson for Target.
+Tights: Sister's
+Boots: Docs.
blog comments powered by Disqus