11.30.2009

From Japan + FREE = Everything That Is Right In This World

My co-worker's wife just came back from an extended trip in Japan and like any right-thinking woman brought back a sack load of random cosmetics. Since I was surrounded by dudes who don't know the difference between lipgloss and lip stain and sit next to a boss lady who doesn't wear a stitch of makeup, I had to suppress the low guttural OOOOHHHMYGOOOD that I usually reserve for utter disbelief/pee pants moments.
I swear I have better computer skills. Just, uh, not today. From top left: Shu Uemura Glow On in Pink 34 // Kesalan Patharan Aqua Lip Carat in S011 // Estée Lauder Idealist // Ettusais Separate Masacara (Perfect) // YSL Sheer Lipstick in No.33 // Paul&Joe Mascara Duo N
Honestly, I don't know what half this crap is. BUT. Ya, know... IT'S STUFF TO PUT ON MY FACE! MY FAAAAACE! Unfortunately, I don't possess the sweet alabaster skin of an anime character but that won't stop me from trying. Surprisingly enough, the YSL lipstick looks pretty slammin' on despite being the color of dried blood in the tube (and it taste like Jolly Ranchers? Or is that a sign that my days are numbered? Whatever). The Shu Uemura blush makes me look like I drove through an icy snow storm which instantaneously drained all the color from my face, but I kind of like it. It's like I have surprisingly rosy cheeks for an undead person. As for everything else -- who knows. I haven't tried it yet because my face is already bruised from all the washing.
blog comments powered by Disqus