1.20.2010

Winking-Eye Alcohol Suggestions.

Winking-Eye Alcohol Suggestion.
I love this jacket.

LOVE. IT.

It makes me feel like I could hang out with any one of these fabulous ladies seen on hel-looks.com, like her, or her, and of course her. We'd be BEST FRIENDS FOR LIFE.

Jacket from Old Navy.
--
About my facial expression: it's my nod to one of the funniest, drunkest, and chicken-clucking-est ("A-coodle do da doo! A-coodle do da doo!") ladies to grace the tv screen, LUCILLE BLUTH.



From IMDB:
Narrator: Lucille was suffering from a hangover-related headache and sought her medication. That's when she mistook the red eye alcohol warning for a winking-eye alcohol suggestion. But she had the good sense not to drive herself to the meeting.
Lucille: I'll call for a car.
Narrator: [shows the car on fire] Unfortunately, this was after a failed attempt to do so.

1 comment:

  1. I swear, Lucille is my HERO.

    I love the beret!

    ReplyDelete