1.07.2010

I'm.... STYLISH?

Christina, the blogger from Musing Of A Fatshionista,  recently wrote a "2009 Fatshion Recap: The Most Epic Fashion Post Ever!' post and she included myself (and a little bit 'o my sister).

What the WHAAAAATTT, am I right?

She found me through my Flickr account (I do all those fashion-y group dealies) and asked me if I wanted to participate. Her post exceeded all my expectations! She put together an impressive picture montage of "fatshionable" ladies.

This is just going to bolster my already "healthy"(aka high) self-esteem.

Here are a few of fine young (cannibals? She Drives Me Crazy look it up. greeeat song) ladies whose styles I want to cop in 2010.

001/ Hayley of Fashion Hayley

She has AWESOME shoes.


002/ Ida of IX-13

She makes me want to live in black pants/tights.


003/ Nana




004/ Sonia of Anomalous Allure


005/ MYSELF (and my sister) of A Giant Screamer and Hey It's Me Jaya?! Again, my healthy self-esteem.



There's a lot more pictures and gals that I am too lazy to show here so just go HERE to look at the rest.

I totalllly take back what I said in my last post. I'm not gonna be a Debbie Downer about this new year! This was a great way to end the '00s (the aughts? the naughty 00's? vomiiit. thanks jaya) and an even better way to start 2010 (the teens? right? right.). Yah! Fist pump!

Now excuse me while I go haunt these new found style muses.
blog comments powered by Disqus