10.21.2009

"Thirty seconds after you're born you have a past and sixty seconds after that you begin to lie to yourself about it."

I did it. I watched David Cronenberg's The Brood last night and DIDN'T vomit all over myself. I watched Nola (played by Samantha Eggar) give birth to a hate baby and then proceed to lap up all the bloody baby remnants like she was mama cow cleaning off her new born calf. BBBLLLLAAAAAAAGGGGG. I just vomited now. Sorry, delayed reaction. I think I just gaped at the television when the baby licking began and my brain hasn't had time to process it until now. Sooooo, blllllalaaaagggg again. Oh, and that outer-body baby bag! And the baby/munchkin killers, a la "Village of the Damned"! Go wacky over these stills from The Brood. Just make sure you have a puke bucket handy.
The outer-baby bag holder thingy! WHHHHAAAAT, am I right? FUCKKK IT, that's messed up. Even hate spawn get all snuggled up in snow gear. How thoughtful. BROOD: (noun) a family of young animals produced at one hatching or birth. That's one bloody brood.
Tonight, I going to (try to) finish Hard Rock Zombies. There are promises of rock 'n roll, zombies, and Hitler, so it should be good, right?
All pictures from Google Images.
blog comments powered by Disqus