8.26.2010

I love the wilderness... I think.

Image found on google

Me, my sister, and our friend, The Tapper, ARE GOING CAMPING!

When I told my co-worker, he looked at me and said, "You?"

YES, I go camping. WE go camping. The whole of us go camping. Us, and them, and you, the collective "WE" go camping.

Albeit, it's been 10 years since Jaya and I crashed our high school's science club's camping trip to Monterey, CA, BUT IT WAS REAL CAMPING.

S'mores will be had ("Want a s'more?" "Some more of what?" "No, you want a s'more?" "How can I have some more of nothing if I hadn't had anything?" GIVE ME THE NEXT PART OF THAT QUOTE AND WE'LL BFF'S 4 LYYYYYYFE!).

Forests will be hiked.

Picnics will be laid out.

Maybe a 'lil creek fishing dreams will be fulfilled.

Keep your fingers crossed that I don't falll in lusty-love with the woods, go all Walden-style, and abandon civilization... and that Jaya doesn't find her bear boo, hop on it's back and scream, "Take me home, Papa Bear!"

We'll be seeing you sooooon, Idyllwild, CA.