7.30.2011

Hirsute Pursuit: Ombré Highlights Edition

I gots a new hair situation happening here and I'm happy about it.

WHOOP WHOOP! Rise the roof! Yay!

It lends itself nicely to the "au naturel" state of my hair, otherwise known as "wavy." EVERYBODY, I'VE DROPPED THE STRAIGHTENING IRON. Be proud!

OH SOFT BABY CHEESUS, my roots. I should have done my roots.
My inspiration? MOON BLOODGOOD. Her face-framing highlights are much more subtle, but fanciful nonetheless.
In Falling Skies (via Google Imgs)
--
Proper outfit pictures. And they involve a faux leather vest. Every summer wardrobe includes leather vest, right? Right? YIKERS.
'
Inspiration? BRITTA PERRY, natch. She is all leather, all the time. (INSERT APPROPRIATE AD QUOTE NOW: "'I'm looking for something that says... 'Dad likes leather.' Something that says 'leather daddy'? 'There's such a thing?'").
Found here.
Found here.

**SUMMER TIME MUSIC:
It's all about WU LYF's LYF right now.