5.01.2011

STRAWBERRIES!STRAWBERRIES!STRAWBERRIES!!

Jaya and I WENT STRAWBERRY PICKING!

We were trying to see the Flower Fields but they were sooo over run with people. kids, and tourists. Besides, all of Carlsbad is covered in pink and purple, yellow and orange, red and white flowers that it seemed hardly worth the $10 when you can see it for FREE on the side of the freeway.

So we did this instead. ("What the...? First I work, then I pay, then I have to eat fruit? Why was I ever born?")







//My outfit: an oldie, but a goodie. And one of the first times I wearing a skirt without tights this season!

**MUSIC: SAN DIEGO COUNTY EDITION:
San Diego has one of the most fantastic music scenes: they play all the indie/underground/beloved music of L.A., but without all the pretention. In one glorious block of music, 94.9 fm played what feels like your best highschool jams/playlist: The Soft Pack, Lykke Li's newest song, MIA, PB&J, The Strokes (new and old), and THE BEST SUMMER MUSIC BAND- Modest Mouse.

When this song unexpectedly came on the radio, we almost lost our collective shits. Roll down your windows AND CRANK THIS SHIT TO 11: