4.25.2011

HEYHEYHEY.

As Jayayayaya posted up (weeks ago- ekk, sorry) we went to the Sleigh Bells show @ The Glass House in Pomona and it was RIDICULOUS.

**HIGHLIGHTS**
\\We had 4'11" midge-y girls standing in front of us and 6'2" giant teenage girls in the back of us (are teens freaks now??)

\\I ALMOST saw (another) fight break out because of the violent moshing (which was happening to my immediate left)- one of the guys about yelled at me at one point and said, "Blahblahbalaha. You know what I mean, right?!" and I think I gave him a dirty look? I probably did.

\\Down the street was a Bright Eyes show (@ the Fox)? Weird? Especially since parking was pretty easy to find.

Since Jayayay already posted a couple of the great pictures she took, here are a some of the opening acts:

+Nylon Pink:
 +Rye Rye:
 +Inside the bathroom: my type of toilet humor.
+Annnnd one more of the fantastic Alexis Krauss of Sleigh Bells:

Next show: Donald Glover/Childish Gambino @ the Music Box!! Yaaaaay for being less of an old biddy and trying to go out more! Especially DURING the week, and not just weekends!! Yaaay!