6.28.2011

I blame Coco.

That's it. I swear to jebus, that's IT.

I'M GOING TO LIVE THE REST OF MY LIFE IN RED SHORTS.

Thanks, Coco Sumner, for keeping my "Where the hell can I find red shorts?!" dream alive.
--
Killing-time recommendation? A Nerf gun, like mine. It's the most fun you'll have shooting at people... without actually shooting people. Win-win.
+Red shorts: F21+
+Nerf six-shooter: Target
--
I don't think I've properly showcased my "new" glasses. These browline glasses, aka "clubmasters" are like the Ray-Bans, but unlike those, mine have a larger wire frame, they're made in France, and about bajillion times cheaper.
I'm not smelling the gun.
+Clubmaster eyeglasses: PCC Flea Market (for $10!!)

--
** BETTER BLOGGER??
I should really commit myself to become a better blogger, if not for brain simulation, then for the routine alone. What else am I doing now... besides looking for another job?? Oh, that's right, looking for a job. But since I'm already on the computer, might as well as update this little thingie every once in awhile.
Data thinks maybe I should.
** I WANT TO LIVE MY LIFE LIKE A 90s MOVIE MONTAGE:
with Jill Sobule's Supermodel playing over and over and overandoverandonverandoverandonver. It'll be awesome.