2.27.2011

Rings. No, RINGS! Eh. Rrrrings!

That post title's not catchy AT ALL, but it did the trick.

This is a post about RINGS.

I don't wear rings that often because I have some kind of weird "hand-claustrophobia" (like, anythings touching or surrounding my hands is AWWWWFULLLLL. The worst? Wearing tight dish washing gloves with hands submerged in hot water. Anxiety attacks!!)

However, these rings have been gracing my fearful hands recently and them do not seem to mind.
I borrowed the bear and knuckle ring from Jaya (and by "borrow," I mean everyday for the past... since whenever she got them in the mail). Both from Leviticus Jewelry.
I don't know when Jaya turned into a 90's hippie chick, but she's sporting multiple rings from various flea markets (namely Torrance and L.A. fleas).

Ever since I saw this eyeball ring on Hoy Fashion, I knew I had to find one. IMPOSSIBLE YOU SAY!

Then about 2 weeks after seeing this ring, I find this at a flea market. BLAPITY BLAP:
p.s. Like that corpse-y dead hand of mine in the last photo?