2.11.2010

Insulted? NAH. Because it's TRUTH.

I played into the dog and pony show that is Facebook and posted up my celebrity doppelganger. I saw some of my other friends profile pictures and they were of glamorous, pretty actresses/ladies, but mine, NOT SO MUCH.

I understand that I risk embarrassing myself, but since that is haaard to do, I present my "famous person" doppelganger:

RUFIO from Hook. No, not the actor Dante Basco. Yes, specifically RUFIO.

Why?  When I  was about 14-15 yrs. old, I was a C.I.T. at a camp and a fellow C.I.T. looked at me and said, "You look like that dude in Hook. That's cool though, because he's cute."

Insulting? Ehhhh. Creepy and confusing? YEEEES.

1 comment:

  1. ...damn. At least you look like a sorta celebrity! And Thank You for not being one of those people who thinks they look exactly like Beyonce, Rihanna or Leona Lewis when you damn sure know you don't.

    ReplyDelete